Wednesday, November 10, 2010

BFF LYLAS 4EVR





Happiness is when one of your oldest and dearest friends comes to visit. It makes you feel like you are 12 again, back when you were goofy and silly. Who am I kidding? I'm still goofy and silly and with Fran I have a partner in crime.

We even got crafty and built replacement noise canceling headphones to replace the ones she left on the plane. We are a resourceful duo. Don't be getting all jealous. For a small fee, I'd be happy to make you a pair of sweet recycled jar headphones. (In all honesty, they actually worked. When she had them on, I tried to talk to her and she couldn't hear.)

We spent much of the weekend reminiscing and jamming out to Journey and Chicago. Having a friend that gets you, and understands your crazy thoughts and feelings, is a gift that I cherish.


3 comments:

Gberger said...

SO happy for you and your friend. Enjoy every moment!

Kate said...

It is such a gift. So happy for you!

Still Waiting said...

OH - Miss you! I know Brett is way jealous of the headphones, he just won't admit it.